Ink2Work is a Small, Woman-Owned Business based in Virginia.
Our principals have combined 30+ years experience in high volume electronics manufacturing with Hewlett Packard Company and Seagate Technology. Our staff re-entry director has over 12 years experience with re-entry, probation and family therapy.
We have established programs with the UK Ministry of Justice with workshops within Europe's Maximum Security Prison and three others. We have a target of over 200 prisoners employed by Ink2Work by the end of FY16.
In Virginia we have an established program with Virginia Correctional Enterprises with over 27,000 cartridges shipped.
- Remanufacturing cartridges has few opportunities for automation
- Tends to be outsourced to SE Asia and Mexico
- Little potential for US employment substitution
- Ideally suited to a prison industries environment
- Joint Sales Programs
- Product and Packaging development
- Logisitics and operational support
- New business development
- Product management and marketing